Duck Dodgers in the 24 1/2 Century was released on July 25, 1953.
Chuck Jones directed; Daffy Duck and Porky Pig starred.
- Who wrote the foreword to the first edition of Hall-well’s Filmgoer’s Companion (1965)? Alfred Hitchcock wrote the foreword to the first edition of Hall-well's Filmgoer's Companion (1965). Leslie Halliwell, pioneer film encyclopedist, died in January, 1989.
- Who were the artists who founded United Artists? Charlie Chaplin, D. W. Griffith, Mary Pickford, and Douglas Fairbanks were the artists who founded United Artists. They founded this producing, releasing, and distributing company in 1919.
- What is the tongue-twister that kicks off a song-and dance number in Singin’ in the Rain (1952)? The tongue-twister that kicks off a song-and dance number in Singin' in the Rain (1952) was "Moses supposes his toses are roses but Moses supposes erroneously."
- What was Zeppo’s last film with the Marx Brothers? Duck Soup (1933) was Zeppo's last film with the Marx Brothers.
- Where did Hollywood ice-skating clowns Frick and Frack get their names? Werner Groebli, "Frick," took his stage name from a border town in his native Switzerland. Hansreudi Mauch, "Frack," took his name from the German word forfrock. The team of two clowns appeared in…
- What did the O in David O. Selznick (1902-1965) stand for? The O in David O. Selznick (1902-1965) stood for Oliver.