The light-green beans called lima beans were introduced to the U.S. from Lima, Peru, by U.S. Navy Captain John Harris in 1824.
- When Joey (Brandon DeWilde) calls out to Shane (Alan Ladd), “Come back!”, where is Shane supposed to come back to?
- How did American currency come to be called dollars and cents?
- How did the elephant and donkey come to be the symbols for the Republican and Democratic parties?
- How did detectives come to be known as private eyes?
- Where did the word nice come from?