Tipperary is a county in Munster Province, Ireland.
It occupies a broad strip of land between the Shannon and Suir rivers.
The Irish name for Tipperary is Contae Tiobraid Arann.
It is a long way from most places.
- Where is the largest Chinese settlement outside the Orient? The largest Chinese settlement outside of Asia is San Francisco's Chinatown district. It covers only about 12 square blocks.
- What is the longest bridge in the world? The Humber suspension bridge over the Humber River near Hull, England is the longest bridge in the world. Completed in 1981, it is 4,626 feet long. The Verrazano-Narrows Bridge in New York City,…
- How many time zones are there in North America? There are eight time zones are there in North America. From east to west, they are: Newfoundland, Atlantic, Eastern, Central, Mountain, Pacific, Yukon, and Alaskan. When it's 9:00 A.M. in Newfoundland, it's only…
- What is the international date line? The international date line is the 180th meridian of longitude, marking the point where one civil day ends and another begins. It runs north and south across the middle of the Pacific Ocean.…
- Where is the Mosquito Coast? The Mosquito Coast is also known as The Spanish Costa de Mosquitos. It is a 40-mile-wide band along the coasts of Nicaragua and Honduras. It follows the Caribbean Sea for about 225 miles.
- Where is the Dinosaur National Monument? The Dinosaur National Monument is nearly 205,000 acres of dinosaur beds which are located in Colorado and Utah.