Gone With the Wind is longer, by one minute.
It runs 220 minutes.
Heaven’s Gate was originally shown at 219 minutes, but was later cut to 149 minutes.
- Who wrote the screenplay for the original film version of Pygmalion (1938)? The play's author, George Bernard Shaw, who won an Oscar for his adaptation wrote the screenplay for the film Pygmalion.
- Who first played Dr. Kildare in Interns Can’t Take Money? Joel McCrea first played Dr. Kildare, in Interns Can't Take Money (1937).
- Did Dorothy Parker write any screenplays? Dorothy Parker collaborated on several screenplays, including A Star Is Born (1937), The Little Foxes (1941), Saboteur (1942), and The Fan (1949).
- Who is credited with the screenplay for Citizen Kane (1940)? Herman J. Mankiewicz and Orson Welles were credited with the screenplay for Citizen Kane (1940).
- Did Shangri-La really exist? Shangri-La, the setting for James Hilton's 1933 novel Lost Horizon supposedly has a real-life counterpart in Hunza, Pakistan. The community, which boasts of having the healthiest people in the world, many over 100…
- What is the name of the lover in D. H. Lawrence’s Lady Chatterley’s Lover (1928)? The name of the lover in D. H. Lawrence's Lady Chatterley's Lover was Oliver Mellors, gamekeeper for Lady Chatterley's husband.