Chariots of Fire (1981) portrays the 1924 Olympics in Paris.
- Where in Santayana’s works does the line “Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it” appear?
- When were the Goodwill Games first held?
- What are the five tallest buildings in New York City?
- How many air traffic controllers did President Reagan fire during the strike in 1981?
- Which female figure skater has won the greatest number of Olympic gold medals?
- Who won the U.S. vs U.S.S.R. Olympic basketball final in 1972?