The East Wing of the National Gallery of Art in Washington, D.C., built in 1978, is the work of architect I. M. Pei.
- What was the name of the art gallery worker with the funny accent in Beverly Hills Cop (1984)?
- What is the most famous auto-destructive work of art?
- How many children sat in the Peanut Gallery on “Howdy Doody”?
- What author said of what work, “I have protracted my work til most of those whom I wished to please have sunk into the grave, and success and miscarriage are empty sounds: I therefore dismiss it with frigid tranquility, having little to fear or hope from censure or from praise”?
- What nations belong to NATO and which of them are part of the Common Market?