Ahab’s harpooneers in Moby Dick were Queequeg, Tashtego, and Daggoo.
- Who played Ahab in the original film version of Moby Dick (1930)?
- What is the origin of the name Pequod in Herman Melville's Moby-Dick (1851)?
- On "The Dick Van Dyke Show" (CBS, 1961-66), what did the alien that Rob (Dick Van Dyke) feared look like?
- Who are Captain Ahab's mates in Melville's MobyDick (1851)?
- What is the first sentence of Herman Melville's Moby Diek?
- What actors preceded Warren Beatty in the role of Dick Tracy (1990)?