Jo March married an elderly German professor named Mr. Bhaer in Little Women.
- Which number did Ryan O’Neal’s character in Love Story (1970) have after his name?
- Which of the little women in Little Women (1933) did Katharine Hepburn play?
- Who played the three women in Robert Altman’s Three Women (1977)?
- Where did Sherman’s March to the Sea begin and end during the Civil War?
- Was the man behind the “Sherman Anti-Trust Act” related to the man behind “Sherman’s March to the Sea”?
- Why did Robert Browning (1812-89) and Elizabeth Barrett (1806-61) have to marry secretly?