Paul Newman is older than Joanne Woodward.
Newman was born in 1925, Woodward in 1930.
- How many people directed Casino Royale (1967)? Five people directed Casino Royale (1967). John Huston, Ken Hughes, Robert Parrish, Joe McGrath, and Val Guest.
- In what movie did Audrey Hepburn play a cigarette girl? Audrey Hepburn played a cigarette girl in Laughter in Paradise (UK, 1951), starring Alastair Sim and Fay Compton.
- Who was the Cincinnati Kid? Steve McQueen in the 1965 movie of the same name was the Cincinnati Kid. John Wayne in Stagecoach (1939) was The Ringo Kid. Gene Wilder in Blazing Saddles (1974) was The Waco Kid.
- What are the names of the Ghostbusters (1984)? The names of the Ghostbusters in the movie were Dr. Peter Venkman (Bill Murray), Dr. Raymond Stantz (Dan Aykroyd), Dr. Egon Spengler (Harold Ramis), and Winston Zeddemore (Ernie Hudson).
- How long was Dorothy Gish’s film career? Dorothy Gish started making movies with An Unseen Enemy in 1912 and ended with The Cardinal in 1963.
- How long were Gene Wilder and Gilda Radner married? Gene Wilder and Gilda Radner were married from 1984 until her death from cancer in 1989.