David Huddleston played Santa Claus in the movie Santa Claus (1985).
- Who was the youngest actor or actress to win an Oscar in a standard category? Ten-year-old Tatum O'Neal won an Oscar in 1973, for Best Supporting Actress in Peter Bogdanovich's Paper Moon.
- Do Jews around the world display menorahs in their windows during the Hanukkah season? No, Jews outside of the United States do not display menorahs in their windows during Hanukkah. The menorah, the nine-branched candelabrum, is a traditional symbol of Hanukkah. However, displaying it in the window…
- Which Brontë sister wrote Wuthering Heights and which one wrote Jane Eyre? Charlotte Bronte, the most famous of the Bronte sisters, wrote Jane Eyre in 1847. Emily Bronte, whose work is notable for its spirit of passion and rebellion, wrote Wuthering Heights in 1848.
- Who played Adam’s parents in the TV movie “Adam” (1983)? Daniel J. Travanti and JoBeth Williams played Adam's parents John and Reve Walsh, who became crusaders for missing children after their child Adam was kidnapped and murdered in the TV movie "Adam" (1983).…
- How many Dirty Harry movies have been made? Five Dirty Harry movies have been made: Dirty Harry (1971), Magnum Force (1973), The Enforcer (1976), Sudden Impact (1983), and The Dead Pool (1988).
- Which Clint Eastwood movies featured an orangutan? Every Which Way But Loose (1978) and Any Which Way You Can (1980) featured an orangutan. The orangutan's name was Clyde.