Chuck Courtney was Billy the Kid in Billy the Kid vs Dracula (1966).
John Carradine was Dracula.
William Beaudine directed.
- In what Japanese horror film do Mothra, Rodan, and Godzilla appear? Mothra, Rodan, and Godzilla appear in the Japanese horror film Ghidrah, the Three-Headed Monster (1965), directed by Inoshiro Honda.
- What composition by George Gershwin was billed as “An Experiment in Modern Music”? George Gershwin's Rhapsody in Blue, premiered in 1924 by the Paul Whiteman Orchestra was billed as "An Experiment in Modern Music". The piece fused symphonic and jazz styles, reflecting Gershwin's background as a…
- How many chief justices of the U.S. Supreme Court have there been? There have been sixteen chief justices of the U.S. Supreme Court. Beginning with John Jay and running through William H. Rehnquist, who joined the court as an associate in 1972 and became chief…
- Who wrote the teleplay for the CBS TV movie “Playing for Time” (1980)? Playwright Arthur Miller wrote the teleplay for the CBS TV movie "Playing for Time" (1980). Vanessa Redgrave played Auschwitz prisoner Fania Fenelon.
- In what French movie starring Catherine Deneuve is all the dialogue sung? The Umbrellas of Cherbourg (1964), directed by Jacques Demy had all the dialogue sung.
- Who played the following villains on “Batman” (1966-68)? The bad guys on the TV series "Batman" (1966-68) were: Penguin—Burgess Meredith Catwoman—Julie Newmar, Eartha Kitt, and Lee Merlwether Joker—Cesar Romero Riddler—Frank Gorshin and John Astin King Tut—Victor Buono Egghead—Vincent Price The Archer—Van…