Barbra Streisand said, “I’m a bagel on a plate of onion rolls”, as Fanny Brice in Funny Girl (1968), comparing herself to perfect chorus-line hoofers.
- Who first said “Eureka!” and what did it have to do with a bath?
- What sports personality said, “The opera ain’t over ’til the fat lady sings”?
- Who said, “Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country”?
- Who said, “Whenever I feel like exercise, I lie down until the feeling passes”?
- Who said, “A little knowledge is a dangerous thing”?