Lillian Gish was older than Dorothy Gish, by almost two years.
Lillian was born in 1896; Dorothy was born in 1898 and died in 1968.
- Who was the most nominated actor who never won an Oscar? Richard Burton (1925-1984) was the most nominated actor who never won an Oscar. He was nominated for an Oscar six times.
- To whom does Quaid (Arnold Schwarzenegger) say, “Consider that a divorce” in Total Recall (1990)? Quaid's (Arnold Schwarzenegger) wife Lori (Sharon Stone), upon killing her said, "Consider that a divorce" in Total Recall (1990).
- How tall was the title gorilla in King Kong (1933)? The six models used in the filming of King Kong (1933) were each eighteen inches tall. They were made of rubber flesh and rabbit fur on a metal skeleton, and filmed in stop-motion…
- Does Batman have any superpowers? No. Batman has no superpowers. He is, however, the master of every known martial art and an accomplished scientist and detective.
- What are the names of the Ghostbusters (1984)? The names of the Ghostbusters in the movie were Dr. Peter Venkman (Bill Murray), Dr. Raymond Stantz (Dan Aykroyd), Dr. Egon Spengler (Harold Ramis), and Winston Zeddemore (Ernie Hudson).
- In how many movies did Humphrey Bogart and Lauren Bacall appear together? Humphrey Bogart and Lauren Bacall appeared in five movies. To Have and Have Not (1944); The Big Sleep (1946); Dark Passage (1947); Key Largo (1948); and Two Guys from Milwaukee (1946), in which…