Shirley Temple, aged five, was presented a miniature Oscar statuette “in grateful recognition of her outstanding contributions to screen entertainment during the year 1934 for such films as Stand Up and Cheer, Little Miss Marker, and Bright Eyes.
- Who was the youngest actor or actress to win an Oscar in a standard category?
- How many 1988 films featured the premise of body-switching between a young person and an older person?
- Was John Bardeen the only person to win two Nobel Prizes in his or her field?
- For what fictitious movie did Vicki Lester (Judy Garland) win the Best Actress Oscar in A Star Is Born (1954)?
- Did Hoagy Carmichael ever win an Oscar for Best Song?