Herman Raucher wrote the book Summer of ’42, which was also a movie.
- Who wrote A Summer Place, the book on which the 1959 movie is based?
- Who wrote Shane, the book on which the 1953 movie is based?
- Who wrote the book on which Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (1968) is based?
- How much was the option on Thomas Dixon, Jr.'s The Klansman, the book on which The Birth of a Nation (1915) was based?
- Which Brontë sister wrote Wuthering Heights and which one wrote Jane Eyre?
- Who wrote the short story on which Alfred Hitch-cock's The Birds (1963) is based?