Lily Tomlin was a regular on “Rowan & Martin’s Laugh-In” from 1970-73.
- During what years was Goldie Hawn a regular on "Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In" (NBC, 1968-73)? Goldie Hawn was a regular on "Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In" (NBC, 1968-73) from 1968-70.
- Whose death leads Ira Wells (Art Carney) to team with Margo Sperling (Lily Tomlin) in The Late Show (1977)? His former partner Harry Regan's (Howard Duff) death leads Ira Wells (Art Carney) to team with Margo Sperling (Lily Tomlin) in The Late Show (1977). Regan had…
- What Japanese spy film did Woody Allen dub with his own comic dialogue in What's Up, Tiger Lily? (1966)? The Japanese spy films were Kagi No Kag (1964), or Key of Keys, directed by Senkichi Taniguchi.
- How much did the highest tax bracket fall during the Reagan years? President Reagan's supply-side tax cuts lowered the top tax rate from 70 percent to 30 percent during the Reagan years.
- What were the first and last regular showings of movies in Radio City Music Hall? The first movie at Radio City Music Hall was The Bitter Tea of General Yen, directed by Frank Capra and starring Barbara Stanwyck and Nils Asther. It…
- What was the first cartoon shown in U.S. movie theaters with a regular feature? In 1909, Gertie the Dinosaur, created by New York Journal cartoonist Winsor McKay, became the first cartoon shown in movie houses along with a regular feature.