Lily Tomlin was a regular on “Rowan & Martin’s Laugh-In” from 1970-73.
- During what years was Goldie Hawn a regular on “Rowan & Martin’s Laugh-In” (NBC, 1968-73)?
- Whose death leads Ira Wells (Art Carney) to team with Margo Sperling (Lily Tomlin) in The Late Show (1977)?
- On what TV series was William Shatner a regular before “Star Trek” (NBC, 1966-69)?
- What was Richard Henry Dana doing before he shipped out as a sailor in the voyage recounted in Two Years Before the Mast (1840)?
- What Japanese spy film did Woody Allen dub with his own comic dialogue in What’s Up, Tiger Lily? (1966)?
- What is a last laugh before dying?