At least six actors have played Al Capone:
Paul Muni, Rod Steiger, Neville Brand, Jason Robards, Ben Gazzara, and Robert DeNiro.
Brand played him twice: in The Scarface Mob (1959) and Spin of a Coin (1962).
- What is the most unlikely mating between dogs on record? In 1972, in South Wales, a male dachshund is said to have crept up on a sleeping female Great Dane. The union produced 13 "Great Dachshunds," with short legs, large heads, and raised…
- How long did it take Nicola Sacco and Bartolomeo Vanzetti to move from arrest to execution? It took seven years for Sacco and Vanzetti to move from arrest to execution, from their arrest in May 1920 to their electrocution on August 23, 1927. The Italian-born anarchists Nicola Sacco and…
- Did 007 have any significance for James Bond beyond representing his “license to kill”? 007 was the number of seconds left until the atomic bomb was set to explode in Fort Knox when Bond shut it off in the movie Goldfinger (1964).
- How many Tony Awards has Julie Harris won? Five, the most Tonys won by any actor or actress. The awards were for her dramatic performances in the following plays: I Am a Camera (1952) The Lark (1956) Forty Carats (1969) The…
- What were James Dean’s birth and death dates? James Dean was born on February 8, 1931, and died in a car crash on September 30, 1955.
- What was the name of the car Michael Knight (David Hasselhoff) rode in “Knight Rider”? Michael Knight (David Hasselhoff) rode in a Pontiac Trans-Am named KITT (voice by William Daniels) on the TV series "Knight Rider" (NBC, 1982-86).