It was a stand-in who stabbed Janet Leigh in Psycho (1960), a young woman wearing a wig, not Anthony Perkins.
- Who designed the title character in Godzilla (1954)? Special effects man Eiji Tsuburaya designed the title character in Godzilla (1954).
- What is the name of the female character killed by Norman Bates (Anthony Perkins) in Psycho (1960)? Marion Crane, played by Janet Leigh the female character murdered by Norman Bates (Anthony Perkins) in Psycho (1960). Her boyfriend is Sam Loomis (John Gavin) and her sister is Lila Crane (Vera Miles).
- Who starred in the 1939 movie Some Like It Hot? Bob Hope and Una Merkel starred in the film Some Like It Hot.
- What did bloomers have to do with female independence? Consisting of a belted tunic that reached just below the knees and baggy trousers gathered at the ankles, the garment known as bloomers was introduced in 1851 by American feminist Amelia Jenks Bloomer.…
- In what movie does the song “White Christmas” first appear? The song "White Christmas" first appeared in Holiday Inn (1942), in which it is sung by Bing Crosby.
- Why is an hour divided into 60 minutes and not 10 or 100 minutes? An hour divided into 60 minutes because it is based on the sexagesimal system of notation, a system based on the number 60 that predates the decimal system. It was developed about 2400…