The bar aboard the Enterprise on “Star Trek: The Next Generation” was called Ten Forward.
Whoopi Goldberg, as Guinan, runs it.
- What did the name “Max Headroom” (ABC, 1987) stand for on the TV series? Just before reporter Edison Carter (Matt Frewer) crashed a motorcycle, he saw the words, "Max Headroom, 2.3 m." on the TV series "Max Headroom" (ABC, 1987). His memory impulses create a new character,…
- What role did Corbin Bernsen of “L.A. Law” (NBC, 1986) play in the black action film Three the Hard Way (1974)? Corbin Bernsen of "L.A. Law" played a "boy" in the black action film Three the Hard Way (1974). The film, directed by Gordon Parks Jr., starred Jim Brown, Fred Williamson, and Jim Kelly.
- Who said of Judy Garland’s death, “She just plain wore out”? Ray Bolger, her costar (as the Scarecrow) in The Wizard of Oz (1939).
- What were the first names of the shipwrecked Robinsons in the TV series “Lost in Space” (CBS, 1965-68)? Will Robinson (Billy Mumy) is easy to remember from the many scenes in "Lost in Space" where the Robot shouts things like "Danger, Will Robinson!." The other Robinsons were his sisters Penny (Angela…
- What were the first names of Scott, Chekov, and McCoy on “Star Trek” (NBC, 1966-69)? Their first names of Scott, Chekov, and McCoy on "Star Trek" are as follows: Montgomery Scott Pavel Andreivich Chekov Leonard McCoy
- Who played Spock’s love interest Leila on the “Star Trek” (NBC, 1966-69) episode called “This Side of Paradise”? Jill Ireland played Spock's love interest Leila on the "Star Trek" (NBC, 1966-69) episode called "This Side of Paradise".