Dracula (1930) was advertised as “the strangest love story of our time”.
- What was the name of the mad housewife in Diary of a Mad Housewife (1970)? Tina Balser was the mad housewife in Diary of a Mad Housewife (1970). She was played by Carrie Snodgress in an Oscar-nominated performance. Her husband, Jonathan Balser, was played by Richard Benjamin.
- How many stars did MGM have in its heyday? In 1938, MGM had about 120 stars and featured players under contract.
- How much did Al Pacino get for appearing in The Godfather Part III (1990)? Al Pacino wanted $7 million for appearing in The Godfather Part III (1990), but settled for $5 million and points when director Francis Ford Coppola threatened to begin the movie with the funeral…
- Did Barbara Hershey ever change her name to “Seagull”? Yes, Barbara Hershey changed her name to "Seagull". In 1972, at age 24, she officially changed her name to Barbara Seagull. She has since gone back to using the name "Hershey."
- What is the name of the Alka-Seltzer mascot? The Alka-Seltzer mascot's name was Speedy, a puppet, who has been around since 1953.