Dracula (1930) was advertised as “the strangest love story of our time”.
- What was a summoner or A canon’s yeoman or A franklin or A manciple or a reeve?
- Who wrote the music for Universal’s Flash Gordon and Buck Rogers serials in the 1930s?
- When did Bela Lugosi first play Count Dracula?
- Which number did Ryan O’Neal’s character in Love Story (1970) have after his name?
- What product did Marilyn Chambers advertise before she starred in Behind the Green Door (1972)?
- What was Universal Studios mogul Carl Laemmle doing before he got into movies?