Director John Ford’s (1895-1973) real name was Sean Aloysius O’Feeney.
- Who plays the old man with the long white beard who jumps out of his bed to watch the climactic fight in The Quiet Man (1952)?
- What was the name of The Shootist (1976)?
- What was the name of director John L. Sullivan’s (Joel McCrea’s) “serious” film that he wanted to research in Sullivan’s Travels (1941)?
- What part did future director John Ford play in The Birth of a Nation (1915)?
- Were the films of silent film director John Waters anything like those of his present-day namesake?
- How did John Ford, John Wayne, and Ward Bond start making movies together?