Princess Leia Organa’s (Carrie Fisher’s) home planet in Star Wars (1977) was Alderaan.
- In American Graffiti (1973), who was the blonde in the white T-bird? Suzanne Somers played the woman in the white 1956 Thunderbird in American Graffiti (1973).
- What does “The Grateful Dead” mean to a folklorist? The Grateful Dead does not mean a rock group. It is a folktale in which a young man buries a corpse at great personal risk, then obtains a bride with the help of…
- What was the name of the spaceship in Silent Running (1971)? The name of the spaceship in Silent Running (1971) was The Valley Forge. It got its name from the location used for filming some of its interiors, a decommissioned aircraft carrier called the…
- How many husbands did Judy Garland have, besides Vincente Minnelli? Judy Garland had four husbands besides Vincente Minnelli. The five husbands were: David Rose, Vincente Minnelli, Sid Luft, Mark Herron, and Mickey Deans. She was married to Minnelli from 1945 to 1951.
- What was Broadway’s all-time longest-running show? Broadway's all-time longest-running show was A Chorus Line. It ran 6,137 performances from 1975 to 1990. Its nearest competitor is Oh! Calcutta! with 5,959 performances between 1976 and 1989.
- Who were the fathers of Rita Hayworth’s two daughters? Rebecca Welles's father was Orson Welles; Princess Yasmin Aga Khan's father was Prince Aly Khan.