Formulated in 1823 by President James Monroe and Secretary of State John Quincy Adams, the Monroe Doctrine warned that the U.S. would not tolerate new colonization of the Americas by European powers, while promising that the U.S. would not interfere with existing colonies or with European governments.
- Who played Marilyn Monroe in the screen biography Goodbye, Norma Jean (1975)?
- How old was Marilyn Monroe when she died and what were her birth and death dates?
- To whom does Marilyn Monroe say, “I always say a kiss on the hand might feel very good, but a diamond tiara lasts forever”?
- What film was Marilyn Monroe working on when she died?
- Which of Marilyn Monroe’s marriages lasted the longest?