The first atomic-powered submarine, the Nautilus, was launched at Groton, Connecticut, on June 21, 1954.
- Who asked, “Was this the face that launched a thousand ships, /And burnt the topless towers of Ilium”?
- What was the name of the submarine injected into the scientist’s body in Fantastic Voyage (1966)?
- What nationality was the Lusitania that sunk by a German submarine in 1915?
- Which country supplies the world with uranium, the main ingredient in atomic weaponry?
- What was the second country to develop atomic weapons and when did it do so?