Scottish-born American privateer John Paul Jones said, “I have not yet begun to fight” in 1779, during the Revolutionary War.
- Who first said “Eureka!” and what did it have to do with a bath?
- What sports personality said, “The opera ain’t over ’til the fat lady sings”?
- Who said, “Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country”?
- Who said, “Whenever I feel like exercise, I lie down until the feeling passes”?
- Who said, “A little knowledge is a dangerous thing”?